Shoe Size Charts
How to find your shoe size?
- Use a fabric measuring tape to measure your foot from your heel to your longest toe.
- Use our size charts below to find your shoe size.
- Find the closest measurement in inches or centimeters that’s equal to your foot (round up to the closest half size).
- This shoe size chart is ONLY a general guideline. Shoe sizes do vary from brand to brand as each brand manufactures their shoes differently.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- It is recommended to buy one size larger if your instep is wider.
Please use our Shoe Size Charts to help you convert your shoe size internationally.
If you wear a US size 10 in women, you will be roughly a US size 9 in men.
If you wear a UK size 5 in women, you will be roughly a US size 7 in women.
Women's Shoe Size Chart
Men's Shoe Size Chart